How to Print a Screenshot on Windows 10
Windows 10 devices have a dedicated print screen key, which is shown as “PrtScn.” This takes an image of the entire computer screen. And it is generally the fastest and easiest way to take a screenshot for printing or any other purpose. Here’s how to use it:
- Hold the “Ctrl” or “Windows” button on your device while pressing the “PrtScn” key on your keyboard.
- Go to your user profile and select the “Pictures/Screenshots” folder.
- Double-click your screenshot to bring up the file.
- Crop or edit the image if you only want to print a small section.
- From your menu, press “File,” then “Print,” and select your printer from the drop-down menu.
Other Screenshot Methods on Windows 10
Aside from using the PrtSc button on Windows 10, there are plenty of other options to take a screenshot on windows 10, from keyboard shortcuts to built-in tools and third-party websites, here are 7 other methods to take a screenshot on windows 10.
Snip Sketch Tool
The Snip Sketch tool is perfect for Windows users that want to quickly take a screenshot that only makes up a portion of their screen. These screenshots can be edited into a rectangle or even into a freeform shape. This makes it an incredibly versatile option, especially for those that want to share a very specific part of their screen. For example, you may want to outline a particular section of a document. The Snip Sketch tool lets you cut out all irrelevant sections on other parts of your PC screen.