The best mouse for graphic design could transform the way you work and give a new depth to your projects. After all, when you can interact properly with your workstation, it’s much easier to accomplish your goals. But which mouse for graphic design is best?
Having the right tools is crucial when you’re a graphic artist. Whether is the finely tuned monitor which allows you to track every pixel of your design, or your ergonomic keyboard.
A mouse created specifically for graphic design is one of the most valuable tools you’ll have. The humble mouse is even crucial for functionality, allowing you to move various elements into place fast.
Finding the perfect mouse for your creative needs is a complex process, however. It takes time to find the solution which gives you the best blend of ergonomics and performance.
Here’s our guide to some of the best mouse options for graphic design:
- Logitech MX Master 2S (best for Apple)
- Logitech MX Vertical (best vertical)
- Kensington Expert Wireless Trackball (best trackball)
- Razer Basilisk Wireless (best battery)
- Logitech G Pro Wireless (best lightweight)
- Glorious Model O (most breathable)
- Razer Naga Trinity (best with configurable buttons)
- Logitech G502 Lightspeed (best scroll wheel)
- Razer Viper Mini Ultralight (best compact)